Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Act as the face of the Technology team, providing world-class Technology Support to our global team - Manage queue of Camper requests for support and access as well as incidents when software, technology or tools are not working as expected. Escalate issues to other Tech practices as needed.
- Manage Employee Lifecycle events - Administer access and training during Onboarding, Role Changes, and Offboarding of Campers during their tenure.
- Support all aspects of our Device Lifecycle including procurement, deliveries, repairs, refreshes, inventory systems, and returns of Culture Amp technology.
- Enhance our Office Ecosystems, supporting the buildout, maintenance, and upkeep of Conference rooms, AV gear, networking and All hands spaces at Culture Amp.
- Proven success and a background in Technology Support with a focus on Apple devices, MacOS, and SaaS tooling.
- Demonstrated success in remote and/or hybrid work environments. You have a sense of belonging, even from afar, and are able to manage individual responsibility while being collaborative in a distributed environment. Our team is spread all over the world and we are looking for someone who will not only join, but help grow our team’s culture and sense of community. The users we support are also distributed and we have office hubs in our key regions.
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities. Navigating ambiguity is more of a quest than a blocker or challenge.
- Empathetic, and this helps you align with people in times of high stress.
- Curious and have an appetite to learn new skills and tools.
- Self driven - You find value in the work you do because of the impact it has on people in the company. This makes even the boring or tedious parts of our work feel worth doing.
- Well versed in the hard-skills required to provide a great support experience. These aren’t only technical - i.e. the ability to communicate clearly, structure interactions in a way that provides a journey and understanding to our users, create good documentation allowing people to help themselves (and much more).
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp