Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionises how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
As a People Partner in our Melbourne office, you will deliver on global people practices with a culture first approach, and offer strategic, value-add counsel to our Product group on all talent-related matters. This role is a blend of operations and business partnering, and a background touching many parts of a business from an HR perspective will serve you well.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Act as a key contributor to the Product group’s success by supporting successful business outcomes and a culture first approach to all people practices including performance, leadership and succession, learning and development, headcount planning and career pathways
- Drive an exceptional employee experience in the product group and act as first point of contact for all talent related matters
- Contribute to the People team’s overall success and development
- Deliver efficient and effective people processes and systems such as leave applications, payroll processing, immigration, governance, employee mobility, personal data, onboarding, offboarding etc
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Both generalist capabilities and expertise in Leadership Development
- Strong knowledge of Employee relations experience, performance and compensation practices in Australia
- Passion for and excitement to drive culture first people practices utilizing People Science in the decision-making
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and nimble in the work you do as we are a fast growing company with a small people team
- Enjoy influencing through strong data-driven insights as well as prior experiences and gained expertise
- Experience with business discussions and enjoys contributing to broader commercial success in partnership with the Product team
- Deeply experienced and knowledgeable in Australian employment practices
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!