Who We Are
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Senior Account Executive (Mid-Market acquisition) to join us on our mission to enable as many companies as possible to be #culturefirst through accessible people analytics. If you are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture, at heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek !
In Sales at Culture Amp, we work closely with people leaders throughout the world to guide them along their journey of finding the right solution and connecting them with others. Our mission is to create better People Geeks by allowing them to better understand their people through data.
- Generate pure new business opportunities within APAC
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Run a tight sales process, closing Mid Market deals to hit target
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer's pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our key differentiators.
- Confidently run product demos to companies varying across industries and sizes
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with SDRs, People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for new customers
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record of success in a mid-market and/or enterprise sales role
- Hands-on experience in selling either a performance software or HRIS tool to a variety of organisations within the Asia-pacific region.
- Experience forecasting and managing a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Proficiency in SFDC
- Formal sales training is a plus!
- A team player who views selling in mid-market and enterprise a team sport
- Driven and motivated by helping clients solve their toughest problems
- A curious and self driven learner
- Strongly focussed on pipeline generation
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here .
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!