Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Variable Compensation Manager. This individual will be responsible for data gathering, reconciliations, process documentation and validation of data on a monthly and quarterly basis. This role will work closely with the Finance, People Ops, Sales Ops, Sales, and Deal Desk Teams. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, high-growth company at the ground level.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Own end to end sales bonus calculations process, automation and stakeholder management
- Validate that all the transactions and metrics meets criteria to be included in bonus plans and compensation models
- Work closely with worldwide sales team members in managing inquiries and resolve bonus plans related questions
- Consolidate sales reporting from Salesforce closed business reports
- Reconcile bookings between Salesforce and in-house data sources (Netsuite and Other)
- Data entry of customer account information quickly and accurately.
- Maintain processes and procedures to support accurate and timely Bonus Plan analysis.
- Collaborate with Finance and People teams in preparing monthly/quarterly Bonus payment worksheets for each sales team member.
- Support the team in documenting monthly procedures around SOX compliance as needed
- Support various special projects as required
- Lead Bonus plans systems automation and design projects
- Manage change with stakeholder departments, peers and enablement teams
- Partner with Finance, People Operations in maintaining policies and procedures for Bonus plans to ensure sustainable change management process and meeting compliance requirements
- Plays a pivotal role in the design of the compensation philosophy for variable compensation to ensure the outcomes of the plans are aligned to strategic objectives
- Be able to highlight risk and compliance issues if and when they arise
- 5+ years of experience as a Variable Compensation/ Salesforce analyst or similar experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytic skills and interest in identifying and fixing problems.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction from management in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Superior Google sheets/excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly summarize data findings and effectively communicate results to management.
- BS in Business or related work experience.
- Salesforce experience and basic knowledge of SAAS
- Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Strategic Thinker with strong business acumen
- Have a design mindset for Revenue Systems with Customer experience in mind
- Great business partner to GTM teams
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- (Remove for Australia) Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?