Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Program Manager for Revenue Operations to drive and implement strategic programs that create a high impact across many global teams.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Assess strategic opportunities to uplift efficiency and results for go-to-market (Customer Group) teams
- Scope and run programs that are typically global and include multiple departments and phases
- Partner with VP-level stakeholders and Revenue Operations team to align strategy to intended programs
- Manage change with stakeholder departments, Revenue Operations, and Revenue Enablement to ensure programs “stick”
- At least 24 months of consecutive program management experience
- Ability to analyze trends and represent opportunities to VP-level audiences
- Proven experience running large projects to completion in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experienced in mapping change management and working close with Enablement teams
- Organized (can manage a project in ambiguity)
- Strong communicator and collaborator (you can bring senior stakeholders and peers along with a clear plan)
- An owner (you find ways to get things done despite obstacles)
- A strategic thinker (you can see trends and prioritize across many opportunities)
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?