Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a unique and talented Enterprise Planning Manager to join the Technology Team which plays a key role in supporting the operations of the business. The Enterprise Planning Manager will ensure that the Culture Amp’s Technology department is directing its resources with maximum impact for achieving the company's strategic priorities. This role is the first of its kind within the team, you will have the opportunity to shape and establish best practice for capacity planning and demand management for building the Technology Roadmap.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Have a deep understanding of the Culture Amp business; including its mission, purpose & strategy.
- Consult with senior business stakeholders across Org, Product & Customer groups to identify upcoming activities.
- Analyze the information obtained from listening tours to understand the problem leaders are trying to solve for and how this rolls up to a strategic priority for the business.
- Prioritize demand for roadmap items and socialize with wider organization.
- Monitor and report on progress against strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Experience building an Enterprise Planning function from the ground up, ideally within SaaS organizations
- Best in class stakeholder management & presentation skills
- Strong background in Project Management & Enterprise scale Technology
- Comfortable working collaboratively across teams with a strong on analytical focus
- Methodical yet lateral thinker
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- A growth mindset individual
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!