Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community that stands together to improve the world of work.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
The Marketing Automation Manager's role is to design and develop marketing automation programs that improve marketing processes, create efficiency, and support the growth of Culture Amp. The ideal candidate is an expert in ensuring that automation is leveraged to operationalize marketing campaigns and sales activities to increase revenue.
The Marketing Automation Manager will work with our Digital and Marketing Operations team to advance our marketing capabilities and unlock the full potential of our Marketing organization through processes and data.
- Support campaign development via ongoing collaboration with the Digital team to create, train, and distribute templates to support email and landing page development.
- As a power user in the Marketing automation platform, you will work alongside the Digital and Marketing Operations team to determine opportunities for data hygiene, data enrichment, and progressive profiling.
- Develop an automation strategy in coordination with Digital and Marketing Operations to increase pipeline generation and qualification.
- Help to define, standardize, and operationalize best practices and serve as mentor and educator to team members.
- Reports on automation and program performance, including email, nurture, drop-off, segmentation, and other key performance metrics
- Help the organization evolve its marketing processes and adopt new solutions
What You Bring to Our Camp
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of experience in managing a marketing automation platform, Hubspot preferred.
- Fluent in Salesforce CRM
- Marketing database management experience
- Working proficiency with HTML, web editing, and experience with content management systems
- Experience defining, building, and maintaining marketing segmentation
- A proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance both short and long-term goals
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong communicator both verbal and written with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical business stakeholders
- Bachelor degree
- Certification in one or more marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, Peridot or others)
- Experience using: BI Tools (Looker experience preferred), Segment, Google Analytics, Metadata.io, ABM Tools (6sense, Demandbase, Terminus), Uberflip, etc.
- SQL query
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the culture we have built but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.