Join us on our mission to make a better world of work
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first. We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 6000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product to play a key role in leading our Platform. Culture Amp is in a significant period of growth, and our Platform teams play a critical part in this. We are heavily invested in scaling our foundational services, data and tooling to support our product teams and ultimately succeed in market.
In this role you will work within a cross-functional leadership team to take ownership of the strategy, roadmap and execution for our technical platform. As a people mentor and coach, you’ll guide a team of product managers - supporting their strategy and decisions, honing their craft, and guiding their own development and progression.
What you’ll spend time doing
- Collaborate with top notch Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and People Scientists to identify and execute on foundational services, data and tooling infrastructure to support our range of products.
- Work side-by-side with the Platform leadership team to ensure our product, tech and design strategies are aligned to drive impactful outcomes.
- Partner with your product peers to craft and communicate our 12-18 month Platform vision that supports our products to win the market.
- Shape and form the goals and ways of working that promote cross-product collaboration and lead to determined outcomes.
- Mentor a team of passionate Product Managers to hone their craft (and your own!) as we continue to grow our Product Management Practice and evolve our ways of working.
What you’ll potentially bring to the table
- About 10 years on the clock in product roles, and around 8 or more as a people mentor
- A penchant for the more technical product challenges and a real love to serve and balance the needs of our product teams and end users
- A toolkit to draw on for defining products, such as skills in design-thinking, or lean validation
- Curiosity and passion for people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
- Opinions on how to build product, including the processes and practices that help set teams up for success (such as lean development)
- The ability to collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision
- Empathy for those you work with and mentor, and a drive to build and foster highly-effective teams
What We Offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by. You can read more about these at www.cultureamp.com. Take a read and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at www.cultureamp.com
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.