Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Lead Infrastructure Security Engineer who will play a key role in our efforts to continuously secure the Culture Amp platform, meeting evolving threats through the implementation of infrastructure security controls. You will use your extensive AWS experience to engineer robust solutions to complex security challenges while working to reduce friction through automation and integration with other engineering functions. This role is a unique and challenging opportunity to contribute to the security of the Culture Amp platform while working with talented engineers in a cloud-centric security environment with some of the latest technologies.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Demonstrate innovative security approaches to non-traditional IT environments
- Support security assessments for Culture Amp solutions and select, implement, and maintain appropriate security controls
- Assist in the development and improvement of processes, standards, and documentation relating to security tools and services
- Build tooling and services to accelerate other teams in delivering features and infrastructure securely
- Respond to queries from team members across the organisation and champion security in key forums
- Extensive experience securing infrastructure and services at scale on AWS
- Experience implementing and managing a range of infrastructure and security technologies including SIEM, WAF, IDS/IPS, and authentication solutions
- Experience writing infrastructure as code
- The ability to write simple applications or automation scripts
- A strong sense of urgency, ownership, and drive
- Passionate about developing simple, pragmatic security solutions
- Flexible and resilient, especially when dealing with unexpected changes and issues
- A strong communicator and collaborator
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp