Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for our next Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing EMEA business. The Enterprise AE position is hugely exciting and fast-paced. You will play a vital role in our ongoing expansion across Europe, where we will expect you to collaborate, learn, and win as part of a passionate team of People Geeks.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a group of successful, energised sales people, all of whom share a passion and belief that through partnership with Culture Amp, we can truly change the working lives of 100 million people.
The Enterprise role is an enviable position. You will have fantastic opportunities to collaborate and strategise with our phenomenal marketing & lead-generation team, as well as being expected to play a key role in customer-facing events, webinars, and build your social presence as a trusted expert.
What You Bring to Our Camp
As you can see, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for our next potential ‘Camper’ to bring an essential blend of:
- You have a passion for improving the world of work for our customers
- You are comfortable challenging prospects on the value of the right solution
- You have experience of a complete sales cycle from qualifying pipeline to negotiation and legal/security completion.
- You have experience handling complex sales cycles with multiple internal and external stakeholders, multiple departments, RFPs
- Experience and skills in outbound including relevant tools
- You are comfortable building relationships with senior stakeholders by learning about their needs and prioritising them
- A learning mindset to adapt to a fast-evolving company and product
- An ability and confidence to think on your feet, being comfortable and agile enough to context switch from one meeting to the next, being appreciative of cultural nuances.
- Experience selling, ideally HR, (but not essential) focussed SaaS to senior business leaders.
What We Offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Medical insurance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?