Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager for Customer Success to drive and implement decisions around our strategy, processes, and tools. This will unlock potential for our Customer Success team to provide the highest-impact, most efficient solutions for our customers across scaled global teams.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Identify and report on key metrics and signals for customer adoption, retention, and expansion
- Partner with senior leaders including global VPs of Customer Success and Account Management to set strategy and achieve goals
- Introduce changes to process and technology to deliver customer value in scalable ways across segments and regions
- At least 24 months of consecutive operations experience for Customer Success
- Ability to analyze and communicate key trends in Customer Success including customer renewals
- Proven experience improving processes and managing technology in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion
- Analytical (can take data and interpret it to form a conclusion)
- Organized (can manage a project in ambiguity)
- Strong collaborator and communicator (you can bring senior stakeholders along with a clear plan)
- An Owner (you find ways to get things done despite obstacles)
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- (Remove for Australia) Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?