Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific, Mountain and Central timezone
The ideal candidate has prior experience in partner marketing and a strong track record of maintaining strategic relationships with external partners, sales, and internal marketing teams in order to develop multi-channel partner marketing campaigns that support business strategy and lead generation. In addition, they contribute to increased brand awareness, customer acquisition, the generation of new revenue streams, and drive strategic growth for solutions and services.
This is an opportunity for a cross-functional marketer to develop their career and be part of a fast growing marketing team.
The partner team develops and drives connections with a diverse range of partners, with a view to creating long-lasting relationships and collaborative partnerships.
This strategically-driven marketer will lead the growth and development of our partner marketing strategy across Americas, EMEA and APAC. As a key member of the marketing and Partner-up team, this role will support Culture Amp source new channel, content and integration partners, produce and execute partner campaigns, drive content creation and support the conversion of leads through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Define the partner marketing strategy in collaboration with the Partner-Up team to support the scaling growth of the company
- Plan and execute joint marketing programs with key partners, track and report on key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives. This includes designing a blueprint of activities for different partner types.
- Develop and build marketing assets needed to support our joint brand with newly onboarded key partners to help our partners generate leads and support go-to-market campaigns. Ideally this should be scalable marketing kits and can include playbooks, social and other collateral.
- Work with Channel managers on the above to agree to quarterly co-marketing plans to connect to the partner’s customer/prospect base and broader sales channels
- Grow our partner network to maintain a consistent flow of inbound partner interest through project-managing in-person events, webinars, email campaigns, and other content. Collaborate with product marketing to conduct research to analyse local market trends and competitor landscape to identify partnerships gaps.
- Launch new integration partners to our customer ecosystem through collaborative campaigns with product marketing.
- Prepare partner marketing reports and metrics for measuring program success and optimisation of strategy
- Communicate partner campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the local sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a partner marketing lead or similar role in a B2B organisation
- Experience in the HR or SaaS industry (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Ability and desire to write draft copy to support partner marketing campaign blueprints
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to write short form copy to support campaign content distribution
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Experience working with partners in sales to support lead hand off and conversion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing
- Proficiency in project management and collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, Confluence
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.