Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
As a Senior Data Product Manager you will be working in the Labs part of the Product Group. You’ll be surrounded by people who are deeply curious about the world of work and how to improve it, and the skills you’ll work with range from organisational psychology to machine learning to product delivery. You will also be working in tandem with other product teams across the product group to help create the best version of product strategy and execution we could imagine.
Reporting to the Director of Data Product, you’ll collaborate deeply with other product teams, research and data teams to drive data driven product development and optimisations.
Ultimately, you will help Culture Amp move towards a data driven product development culture. Meaning you’ll be asked:
- To continually identify key opportunities for our data to become a competitive advantage.
- To connect the users needs to the product experience by working with data scientists, engineers, people scientists and other product leaders.
- To embody a high standard of product management practice and create space for others to practice, learn and grow.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Lead the product management of at least one of our core data products
- Establish a strong product management mindset across the teams and other groups when it comes to working with data
- Envisage clear goals and key results for your products and be responsible for their success
- 5-7 years of product experience in data rich SaaS company
- Proven strategic thinking skills and experience, being able to navigate complex problem spaces and lead teams to progress
- Have a deep understanding of organisational, team and professional growth and development
- Experienced in collaborating with internal teams to launch new products
- Well versed in analytical, statistical and data science methodologies
- Results focused, prioritise, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!