Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of nearly 2,000 organisations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
In Sales at Culture Amp, we work closely with people leaders throughout the world to guide them along their journey of finding the right solution and connecting them with others. Our mission is to create better People Geeks by allowing them to better understand their people through data. This will be a great opportunity for someone within an SDR role or similar and is now ready to take on their next challenge.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities within EMEA through a combination of outbound calling, emailing, and following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries. Follow-up on opportunities generated by attending People Geekups and other company events
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer's pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Confidently run product demos for people leaders of companies varying across industries and sizes
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for customers
- Proven track record of success in a high-velocity sales role
- Proficiency in SFDC skills
- Called on HR professionals in a previous role preferably
- Sandler or other formal sales training a plus!
- Fluency in a second European language is desirable
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role with a mentor and access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
When applying, please include a cover letter which identifies three specific reasons why you feel you’d be a great addition to our team. We look forward to getting to know you!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp