Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionises how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognised as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
The VP of Design is a critical leadership role in Culture Amp's Product organisation.
This role is responsible for evolving our design vision and strategy, and collaborating with leaders and executives across the company to deliver exceptional customer experiences against it.
This role will make Culture Amp a destination for world-class Designers - leading, inspiring, and growing our Design practice to 35+ Designers across User Experience, Visual Design and Research in the next 2 years.
- Own, evolve, and evangelise our design vision, creating whole business alignment and an infectious culture of design.
- Partner with our product and go-to-market teams to create exceptional experiences for our customers, and extend our position as the market leader in employee experience.
- Lead and inspire our Designers to hone their craft (and your own!) as we continue to grow our Design Practice.
- Experience as a design leader in fast-growth B2B SaaS companies during the "scale up" phase (500+ employees)
- An excellent eye for talent and a track record of growing design practices (35+ designers across user experience, UI/Interaction design, content design, and research) at scale.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence diverse stakeholders (i.e. product management, engineering, executive teams, customers).
- A fascination (and preferably domain experience) with the world of people and culture, particularly what it takes to develop people and create high-performance teams.
- An inspirational leader. You can paint a compelling vision with a clear and creative plan for how we get there.
- A strategic thinker. You think big, but understand what it takes to define, lead and win a market in a competitive environment.
- A brilliant coach. You recognise that the key to success is to work through others and empower them to do their best work.
- An empathetic leader. You are curious about other humans, what motivates them and helps them succeed.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?