Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about driving innovation and growth through research-driven insights. Your expertise in summarizing actionable plans through research amazes and inspires others to help. You have a strong vision of where the market is going and can deliver on plans to get us there.
You love diving into data and developing key insights that deliver to key goals. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative and lasting relationships with your team and counterparts.
We’re building out an innovative Market Growth team that deeply understands our market and accelerates business growth. Reporting to the Director of Growth, you’ll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Sales to ensure competitive insight is embedded across the organization and in the company strategy.
What you'll need to be successful
- Proven track record of creating and managing a competitive intelligence process
- Expertise with primary and secondary research methodologies
- Experience pulling together qualitative and quantitative information into actionable insight
- Ability to leverage competitive information and forecast industry evolution
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders and achieve a shared understanding and vision
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
- 10+ years’ experience in similar roles across consulting, venture capital, SaaS, or similar markets; high-growth or early stage startup experience is a plus
What you'll be doing
- Defining and building a competitive intelligence process at Culture Amp
- Advancing competitive intelligence and research methodologies to increase win rates by enabling customer facing teams
- Effectively connecting research and market intelligence findings to revenue generating opportunities
- Distilling information across key pillars and recommending roadmap opportunities that increase differentiation, new revenues and customer value
- Assessing the competitive landscape, industry developments and emerging customer needs to help guide the strategy of Culture Amp
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.