Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
If you’re an experienced Product Marketer who loves to craft market knowledge into impactful, tailored messaging, assets, and campaigns - this is the team for you. You know how hard it is to buy and sell these days and are acutely aware of the needs of customers and teams , and what they need to be successful. You love working with others to build new programs, projects, and stories that you refine into perfection.
We’re looking for a seasoned Sr. Product Marketing Manager of Enterprise to help us accelerate our enterprise sales motion. In this role, you will own the messaging, positioning, and assets for our enterprise GTM strategy. You’ll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Sales, and Enablement to craft and drive critical strategies and plans that advance conversion and revenue.
Reporting to the Director of Segment Product Marketing, you will help build segment product marketing to be a key pillar of how we go to market and help us win together as one-team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Experience working within a mature, sales-driven enterprise SaaS environment
- Proven track record of crafting strategy into action across specific segment, industry or product lines
- Strong experience collaborating with internal teams to segment product launches, campaigns, and messaging
- A strong writer and storyteller with a love of messaging and positioning
- Position and communicate our core value proposition to the sales team and enable them with high-value sales tools, including personas, presentations, solution guides, and content related to the buyer’s journey
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
- Relevant HR tech experience is a plus but not a must have. 4+ years of product marketing experience.
What you'll be doing
- Deeply understand customer needs across the enterprise segment and position core messaging and assets to accelerate conversion, increase win rates and revenue
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success teams to segment product launches, campaigns and events
- Work closely with internal research teams to establish a cadence of thought leadership materials that are specific to the enterprise customer segments and market trends
- Work hand-in-hand with enablement to empower sales and customer success teams with segment specific training, playbooks, and content.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to identify enterprise specific product opportunities and new revenue streams
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.