Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
The Front End Foundations team in Culture Amp’s Product Group owns the shared tools and frameworks that our product teams use to build the Culture Amp platform. Among these is frontend-ops, an opinionated infrastructure toolkit that Culture Amp’s engineers use to build and deploy web UIs, and soon the experience APIs they depend on. Due to the number of teams and codebases now relying on frontend-ops, it needs an additional engineer to look after it and help it grow.
As a part of this team of amazing humans,
You will get a chance to help us
- Help to evolve and grow Culture Amp’s front end dev tooling, CI pipelines and infrastructure
- Build and maintain new back end for front end (BFF, or experience API) infrastructure, and supporting tools and libraries
- Extend, refine and document developer tools and systems (internal package infrastructure, automated test tools, etc.)
You'll get a chance to learn
- How we build our “back of the front end” (front end architecture, deployments, API versioning, etc.)
- Browser testing and end-to-end test automation, and
- Serverless infrastructure (e.g. AWS Lambda).
We believe that creating well-tested, clean code is just as important for tools as it is for the application code. You'll be surrounded by talented engineers, learning from others, as well as contributing to their development.
Our teams are remote-friendly, and all embrace flexible working arrangements.
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed not only to making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to anti-racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to anti-racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- A MacBook Pro for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, for those families-to-be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.