Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Good insights start with good data. This team plays a crucial role in improving employee data experiences for customers, unlocking roadmaps for other product teams and preparing for doubling of our customer base each year. We are working with event sourcing, CQRS, domain driven design and distributed event-driven microservices we have bold plans to continue to evolve our ingestion pipeline and user experiences.
Some of our upcoming work you'll get a chance to get involved in;
- Building new projections (event sourcing & CQRS, microservices, Ruby, CDK / cloudformation)
- Reimagine hierarchies (event sourcing & CQRS, modelling a complex domain, Ruby)
- Refactor import pipeline for scaling (performance, batch processing, Ruby)
- Improve usability of import workflow and other UX
- Extract users page & BFF (Lambda - Typescript)
Software Engineering at Culture Amp is an inclusive practice distributed across cross-functional, lightweight Agile teams, which are remote-friendly, and all of which embrace flexible work arrangements. You be surrounded by talented engineers, learning from others, as well as sharing your knowledge with others.
What you'll bring to Culture Amp
- Experience with Ruby
- A growth mindset and can adapt to a changing environment
- Experience working in agile teams and shipping software iteratively
- You naturally think out loud, bring others into conversations and thereby encourage cross-pollination of ideas
- You are passionate about solving complex problems
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism on our website.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.