Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for Senior Engineers to join our newly spun up Data Services team. If you are excited about driving technical change and building tools and establishing patterns that amplify other engineers, then we'd love to speak with you. As part of this team, you will play an instrumental part in establishing a new phase of Culture Amp's distributed architecture by making data acquisition easy for internal teams. We will be leveraging Kafka and its various capabilities like Kafka connect, Kafka streams and kSQL to help teams acquire and interact with data in new and interesting ways.
You will help us;
- Write clean, scalable, testable code that leverages Kafka and its capabilities to share and acquire data.
- Share knowledge from your team with other engineers via documentation, blogpost, brown bags etc.
- Collaborate with other product teams to help them publish/consume data.
- Coach other developers in the team.
We picture you as
- A continuous learner - you’re keen to learn from those around you and want to share your knowledge as well.
- A collaborator - our teams are cross functional and you’ll be working with other engineers, delivery leads and product managers to deliver great outcomes together.
- Having knowledge (or willingness to learn) of distributed systems / Kafka
- Having knowledge (or willingness to learn) of AWS
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.