Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
You will support the go-to-market teams, ensuring a tight linkage between sales, customer success, support and marketing.
You will leverage an outstanding team, the best technology, and key operational data to help our customer facing teams "see around corners" and arm them to be the most effective SaaS Go To Market engine in the industry. You do this by putting people and culture first in your decision making. You are a leader that will help us scale to several hundred million in ARR over the next few years while overseeing the operational segments of sales, customer success, marketing, and analytics.
What you'll need to be successful
- Experience leading a RevOps function and/or a large Sales Ops team
- Scale experience -- have working in high-growth, fast moving environments. (You not only are comfortable with this, you live for it!)
- Previous history in designing and rolling out comp models (quota plans & compensation models)
- Solid reporting skills with a focus on helping the GTM teams plan ahead
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Detailed knowledge with marketing & sales tech stacks
- Background with SMB/velocity models in addition to Enterprise functions
- Knowledge of commercial contracts, order forms, legal, and pricing
- Teamwork -- we will look for a history of good interactions across functions
- Great references - please bring references of people you've worked with and for that validate your background
What you'll be doing
- Manager and mentor to a strong team of Ops professionals
- Key thought leader and strategic partner to Executive team and GTM leadership
- Shape and devise our quota, headcount, and go-to market plans
- Provide key reporting & actionable data across the revenue management teams
- Proactively guide business outcomes -- use data to model & make suggestions on areas of growth and efficiency
- Partner with finance teams to manage budgets, track progress and execute annual planning
- Create and maintain board decks & internal presentations
- Own the Culture Amp tech stack for all of the tools our Go To Market staff utilizes
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.