Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
This is a unique opportunity where the things you create will have a genuine, positive impact on workers globally. Culture Amp is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us on our mission to positively impact the world of work by creating as many culture-first companies as possible through accessible people analytics. Not only is design seen as a critical part of Culture Amp’s success
This role will be part of our Perform Camp which is our largest camp and is made up of several different, highly skilled teams working across our entire stack – from cross-cutting user interface and back end code to infrastructure, data science and machine learning.
We are open to this role being based in either Melbourne or remote from anywhere in Australia and New Zealand
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Work closely with the product manager to understand customer needs and problems
- Create user-flows and UI designs that help solve those problems
- Test solutions with customers and iterating quickly towards designs we can – and should – build
- Articulate the ‘why’ and leading discussions around your process, explorations and conclusions.
- Collaborate with engineers to ship customer-ready solutions.
- Passionate about user-centred design and creating great product experiences.
- Know your way around prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch etc
- Experience conducting user research & testing activities (e.g. customer interviews, usability testing, remote testing)
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects from ideation to production.
- 4+ years working as a product, UX or interaction designer (or similar role)
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?