Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to speaking to remote candidates for the role, if you’re flexible to work hours to support our East Coast business.
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- You will be the first point of contact with potential customers informing them about the Culture Amp platform
- You will research target accounts and develop a plan for connecting with them
- You will qualify inbound leads based on whether their company is a good fit for Culture Amp's platform
- You will be a People Geek and understand how we can help HR professionals get the data they need to build #CultureFirst workplaces
What You Bring to Our Camp
- You are a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to be in sales
- You are eager for coaching and have a passion for developing your sales skills
- You are engaging in your communication and possess strong storytelling abilities
- You are respectful, and possess the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
A Day in the life…
- You will be utilising phone, email and social tools to connect with prospects
- You will qualify prospects and book a conversation with Sales Executives
- You will be receiving continuous training and coaching from you mentor and peers
- You will collaborate with local marketing leads to follow up on regional and virtual events
If you are interested in this role, please include a cover letter with three reasons why you are excited about the opportunity. We look forward to getting to know you!
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Medical insurance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.