Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for a marketing generalist who is passionate about supporting growth, driving brand awareness, and creating great experiences for prospects, customers and our people geek community. You should be results-driven, with a focus on growing new business, identifying expansion opportunities and retaining existing customers. You will have the opportunity to join a team that shapes the future of employee engagement and performance in NA, and around the world.
You're deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Work within a cross-functional customer team focused on growing and retaining our business in NA, and defining the engagement and performance category in the region
- Partner with an enthusiastic field marketing lead to build the NA marketing strategy in alignment with the local GTM team - identifying different activities to support the buyer and customer journey
- Plan and manage end-to-end all event logistics, including vendor and partner relationships
- Develop and promote localized content to support our go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Work with marketing and sales to determine appropriate marketing materials (data sheets, brochures, case studies, etc.), sponsorships, promotions and staffing for each event
- Contribute to and execute customer marketing initiatives aimed at expanding current customer accounts
- Monitor and measure the ROI of local campaigns and events, and evaluate results in relation to regional goals
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets and oversee functions including graphic design, event planning and event management
- You’ve managed numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to multi-touch marketing plans and events
- 3+ years of planning and executing marketing programs and events
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities like events, lead generation campaigns, digital - whatever it takes!
- Fine-tuned budget management skills
- Ability to travel for regional events roughly ~25% of your time (when permitted)
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Hubspot is a plus!
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Experience in the HR tech space would be a bonus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about building a better culture and world of work. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek.
- Clear communicator, a detailed project manager, results-driven, with a focus on driving new business and excelling at customer retention.
- Team-oriented individual that can work across multiple time zones, willing to travel, and clearly sets expectations when priorities may be competing
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognized i as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?