Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates located in the Pacific timezone
- Develop and run successful lifecycle marketing activities within a customer base to drive expansion, adoption and advocacy.
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Creative and methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, and learn faster through feedback.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement.
- Relevant experience. Exposure to fast growth B2B SaaS businesses, cross-sell/upsell strategies within the customer base, knowledge of the HR Technology market, experience running lifecycle marketing programs within a multi-product environment, email marketing ‘know-how’ a major plus but not required.
We are on a journey to build out a Customer Marketing team that will collaborate with several teams across the company to drive Culture Amp's overall market positioning and ensure the success of our products in the fast-growing global market.
We need to stay connected with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetized, and partner with teams across our organization to bring our positioning to life throughout the customer lifecycle to better drive product expansion, adoption and advocacy.
To make this possible, we need an experienced customer marketing leader who can ensure that the right customers are getting the right messages at the right time to drive overall product growth and adoption. That's where you come in.
What you'll be doing
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Customer persona and use case development
- Partnership with Product Marketing, Customer Success and Customer Education to develop and drive customer marketing strategy and to design, plan and coordinate launches
- Partnership with Account Management leadership to experiment & identify campaign strategies to drive interest & action for new solutions among our customer base
- Manage a growing team of customer marketing specialists
- Background in a customer marketing role within a SaaS company
- Experience in building campaigns to drive product expansion, adoption and advocacy
- Industry, market and competitive intelligence via direct and indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors, influencers and analysts
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.