Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Senior UX/Product Designer to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics. Not only is design seen as a critical part of Culture Amp’s success this is a unique opportunity where the things you create will have a genuine, positive impact on workers globally.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Solve deep and complex problems that impact a large audience
- Be part of a culture where our designers talk to customers regularly to understand their pain points
- Conceive, design and prototype useful, usable and compelling user experiences that help solve those problems
- Conduct usability testing and iterate quickly towards designs that meet our users’ needs
- Mentor other designers as we continue to grow the team
- Work with people at the top of their discipline
What You Bring to Our Camp
- 3+ years working as a full-time product, UX or interaction designer (or similar role)
- Experience working collaboratively with PMs and engineers to deliver end-to-end product design, from ideation to production.
- Comfortable articulating the ‘why’ and leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Culture Amp, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks don’t fall squarely within the “job description”. Don’t be surprised if you see our CEO unloading the dishwasher or our People Scientists moving furniture around to help set up a Geekup event. We’re all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others and help us all be more successful. Though every role has its rewards and compelling aspects, we all have to commit to following through on some of the more challenging parts of the job. In this role, a few examples of some of the less exciting activities include:
- You will be working in a market that is constantly changing and pivoting
- Distributed office locations and customer bases, sometimes require you to be available outside of hours to talk to customers
- Distributed design team can mean you may need to put more effort into connecting with your wider team.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?