Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback as well as measure performance; we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback and performance management platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for a Sales Development Manager to lead our London SDRs, and help support our mission to make the world a better place to work. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving the world of work and have past experience managing sales development representatives.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Enable and coach the London SDRs to develop new sales skills and uplevel their current skill set.
- Strategically advise SDRs to drive pipeline creation in both the inbound and outbound realms.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales Development and Regional Sales Directors to ensure the team is hitting goals and generating sufficient quality pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to execute on top of funnel campaigns and regularly deliver feedback regarding MQL quality and quantity.
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Identify and hire new SDRs to grow the team.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- 1+ year of experience managing Sales development reps, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Track record of exceeding pipeline generation goals.
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starting environment
- Knowledge of sales development enablement tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Prospecting solutions, etc.
- Experience hiring top talent.
If you are interested in this role, please include a cover letter with three reasons why you are excited about the opportunity. We look forward to getting to know you!
Here’s a little bit more about Culture Amp: