Who We Are
Culture Amp is the world's leading people analytics platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people and culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback and real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions.
Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX and engineering, We help hundreds of the most innovative organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Adobe, Box, Etsy, Juniper Networks, Slack, Warby Parker and many more.
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia; we now have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York City and London.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
The mission of our product marketing team is to create, communicate, execute, track and optimize product launches and other integrated marketing campaigns to systematically acquire, keep and grow customers.
We are on a journey to build out this Product Marketing capability that will collaborate with teams across the company to drive Culture Amp's overall market positioning and ensure the success of our products in the fast-growing global markets for employee engagement and performance management software.
In light of this we need to stay connected with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetized, and partner with teams across our organization to bring our positioning to life in every customer touchpoint.
To make this possible, we need a Product Marketing Manager who will be instrumental in establishing our voice of product in that market. This role will be a key driver in setting goals, messaging/positioning, go-to-market, & acquisition strategies for the marketing team as a whole.
What you'll be doing:
- Sales Enablement - Crafting, building, and implementing comprehensive narrative programs, frameworks, and content as part of larger sales enablement efforts and go to market efforts
- Product Partnership - Building strong working relationships with Product Managers to understand upcoming features and develop clear processes for communicating both internally within the organization as well as externally to prospects and customers.
- Content Creation - Working compelling content to support sales and marketing to educate. prospects on our solutions, motivate them towards action, and create a sense of differentiation across various stages of the deal cycle.
- Storytelling - Working across Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to capture compelling stories and to clearly distill key value propositions into engaging, simple, business-outcome aligned messaging that captures “the Why”.
- Integrated GTM Collaboration- Ability to work across a global marketing teams to drive market awareness, and generate sales growth through integrated marketing programs that allows the content and campaigns team to execute at scale.
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. You also have a knack for identifying market opportunities, creating compelling strategies and plans, and coordinating cross-organizational initiatives to make technology products successful in competitive B2B markets.
Experience you will need to be successful in this full time role:
- 3-5 years work experience with product marketing, direct sales, pre-sales and/or enablement in a B2B SaaS environment
- Ability to identify needs, design programs and communicate these to positively impact the sales team and move deals throughout the sales funnel.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise business values.
- A foundation in creating collateral that moves the needle at various stages of the buyer journey.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional teams with changing and evolving responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end.
- Analytical chops to understand sales data and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs