Join the Cult!
CultHealth believes that we can leverage the power of creative thinking to improve health and save lives.
As we continue to grow, our agency’s need for talented cultivators expands. We’re now looking to add a proactive, solution-oriented and upbeat Account Supervisor with oncology experience to effectively collaborate with a strong account/creative team and become a trusted advisor/partner to our clients.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the management and execution of the day-to-day account activities to ensure agency and client expectations are met.
- Knows when and what to ask to arrive at the deepest insights (internal and external)
- Leads annual account planning
- Ensures strategic alignment in all agency output
- Effectively manages multiple people
- Seen as executional expert (internal and external)
- Looks for opportunities for business growth (organic and in-organic)
- Looks for opportunities within the agency (new business pitches, pro-bono, internal committees, etc)
- Seen as category/brand/target/ discipline expert (internal and external)
- Looks for opportunities for individual growth and development (seeks/recommends outside classes/ workshops/industry events to attend)
- Looks for opportunities to grow junior staff (recommends career development/counseling)
- Proactively seeks and shares industry insights (internal and external)
- Demonstrates thoughtful decision-making recommendations
- Uses data driven insights to inform strategic and tactical planning
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital marketing
- Oncology experience is a MUST!
- Ability to manage multiple projects & assignments in a day
- Pharma marketing experience/ knowledge
- Experience building client relationships & trust
- Experience directing & fostering vendor partnerships
- Adherence & understanding of internal/client process
- Accountability & knowledge of finances
- Creative thinker (Solution oriented)
- Provides critical creative feedback
- Ability to manage up and down
- Experience managing junior staff (will manage an AE)
- Seeks opportunity outside of job description
- Ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree required
Skills specific to this account
- Previous experience with Veeva a plus (MLR Reviews)
- Oncology experience required
- May include domestic travel
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K + match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development (including monthly Lunch & Learns)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off plus Summer Friday Program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.