Join the Cult!
CultHealth believes that we can leverage the power of creative thinking to improve health and save lives.
As we continue to grow, our agency’s need for talented cultivators expands. We’re now looking to add a proactive, solution-oriented and upbeat Account Supervisor to effectively collaborate with a strong account/creative team and become a trusted advisor/partner to our clients.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the management and execution of the day-to-day account activities to ensure agency and client expectations are met.
- Knowing when and what to ask to arrive at the deepest insights (internal and external)
- Leading annual account planning
- Ensuring strategic alignment in all agency output
- Effectively managing multiple people
- Being seen as executional expert (internal and external)
- Looking for opportunities for business growth (organic and in-organic)
- Looking for opportunities within the agency (new business pitches, pro-bono, internal committees, etc)
- Being seen as category/brand/target/ discipline expert (internal and external)
- Looking for opportunities for individual growth and development (seeks/recommends outside classes/ workshops/industry events to attend)
- Looking for opportunities to grow junior staff (recommends career development/counseling)
- Proactively seeking and sharing industry insights (internal and external)
- Demonstrating thoughtful decision-making recommendations
- Using data driven insights to inform strategic and tactical planning
- May include domestic travel
- Pharma marketing experience/knowledge a MUST HAVE (Diabetes preferred)
- Minimum 3-years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital marketing firm
- Ability to manage multiple projects & assignments in a day
- Experience building client relationships & trust
- Experience directing & fostering vendor partnerships
- Adherence & understanding of internal/client process
- Accountability & knowledge of finances
- Creative thinker (Solution oriented)
- Provides critical creative feedback
- Ability to manage up and down
- Experience managing junior staff - You'll mentor an Account Executive!
- Seeks opportunity outside of job description
- Ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree required
Skills specific to this account
- Previous experience with Veeva a plus (MLR Reviews)
- Direct to Consumer experience - diabetes a huge plus!
- Launch Experience
- Digital/Social media experience
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K + match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development (including monthly Lunch & Learns)
- Paid Time Off plus Summer Friday Program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.