Join the Cult!
CultHealth believes that we can leverage the power of creative thinking to improve health and save lives.
To carry out what we believe in, we need a Senior Integrated Project Manager. We're seeking a special individual to join our team: person who has a great work ethic and knows how to have fun…(and trust us, we know how to have fun.)
The Senior Integrated Project Manager is the captain that runs the ship! This person is the anchor between departments, ensuring that projects are completed successfully: to spec, within budget, and on time.
As a Senior Integrated PM, you will oversee print, digital and TV/Video projects from scoping, to creative kickoff, through final delivery and vendor payment. You will guide the project’s workflow to maintain efficiencies (or develop new ones); in an effort to increase profitability by working smarter – not harder. You own the timeline of a project. Your responsibilities may include supervising junior level PMs.
At CultHealth, we work hard and play hard. The best fit for this role is someone who can manage projects via professional face-to-face communication, as well as, via written communication. You manage your work independently and as a team. You are focused, organized, reliable and can go with the flow. A sense of humor is a bonus as you navigate the waters of hectic days.
This person will report to the Director of Project Management.
- Develop detailed scope documentation in partnership with the account team
- Facilitate kickoff meetings
- Create and monitor timelines throughout the lifespan of a project. This detailed work plan will identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Lead daily hot sheets and prioritize deliverables throughout the day
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that tasks and deliverables stay on schedule
- Document and ensure adherence to technical specifications from external vendors
- Collaborate with account services to maintain client-facing status sheets and participate in weekly status meetings
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure on-time delivery
- Supervise and mentor junior level PMs
- Partner in monthly budget tracking and reconciliation with the account and finance team
- Maintain solid working relationships with 3rd party vendors as required by the project
- Proactively identify potential risks, and partner with the Director of PM to agree on a resolution
- Assist with pitches, pro-bono work, and internal initiatives (ex: award show entries, self-promotion work)
- Train new team members on internal processes & best practices
- Proactively escalate risks and own resolution for any operational issues impacting project schedules
- Ensure medical legal compliance requirements are met in time for submission reviews
- Uphold quality control standards, ensuring milestones sign off from the full team during routing cycles
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Displays professionally appropriate behavior and a strong work ethic
- Remains calm and focused when under pressure
- Has an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- A positive, energetic attitude and ability to focus on finding solutions
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively with limited management oversight
- Exceptional organization skills
- Proven track record of quickly adapting to, and flexing with, changing priorities on an engagement
- Experienced in project management principles, practices, tools and methodologies
- Expert knowledge of MS Project/Merlin, Excel, Google Sheets, MS word, Adobe Acrobat
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as an Integrated Project Manager in the Healthcare advertising industry
- Embody professional, proactive, solution-oriented and collaborative behavior which mirror the values of the department leader.
- College degree, preferably with a major in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Knowledge in the following programs is a bonus: Proof HQ, Advantage, uploading files to Veeva/Noosh or a similar platform
- Resource management a plus
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K with match program
- Flex-Spending options
- Transit and Parking programs
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time-off, paid holidays and paid sick days
- Summer Friday program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.