Join the Cult!
CultHealth believes that we can leverage the power of creative thinking to improve health and save lives.
Keeping that in mind, we’re looking to add a strong, conceptual HCP-focused Copy Supervisor to work closely with our internal brand teams. This is a mid-level roll-up-your-sleeves position.
Blow us away! Create compelling, inspiring, and strategically smart advertising copy to promote our client’s products and services, and present the information in an engaging, concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Write relevant, HCP appropriate copy that’s grabs the intended “health” audience and enhances the strategic direction of the brand
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, marketplace, strategic imperatives, and patient health-literacy needs
- Command the writing and data: provide excellence in everything from annotating claims to generating unconventional creative ideas
- Create copy that communicates across a variety of media channels (from traditional print and broadcast, to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.)
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Be a stickler for detail, accuracy and grammar
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to come up with new and unique concepts for our client brands, using information gathered from research, account management, and strategy
- Participate in productive brainstorm sessions for positioning Cult branding
- Support and/or lead team or agency initiatives as assigned
- Be flexible and ready for anything (including impromptu Happy Hours!)
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- College degree in English, journalism, advertising, marketing or related field
- Experience writing for rare disease brands (more than a Visual Aid please!)
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high quality hcp copywriting and concepts for various pharma brands and assignments—preferably for rare disease and orphan drug
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K + match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development (including monthly Lunch & Learns)
- Paid Time Off plus Summer Friday Program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.