Join the Cult!
At CultHealth, we believe products and services that reduce health risks, heal ailments, and save lives, should have the same Cult following as cars, computers and cell phones.
We’re looking to add a strong, Senior Strategic Planner to work closely with our strategy team and in close alignment with our accounts team.
As a Senior Strategic Planner, you are adept at developing targeted, transformative insights that fuel brand strategies, tactical initiatives, and behavior-changing creative campaigns. In this position, you will analyze research, trends, and data to gain a deep understanding of the target audiences’ behaviors and motivators. Armed with an understanding of each audience’s journey, and a solid knowledge of media and technology, you will help deliver innovative approaches designed to strengthen the relationship between physicians and patients, and patients and therapy. As an engaging storyteller and critical thinker, you will work collaboratively with account, and creative, teams to produce strategic recommendations that lead to significant brand results.
- Gather data and research category trends to assess marketing opportunities, target audience competition, business trends, and product value
- Develop product communication tools such as positionings, brand identities, belief maps, message architectures, personas, build out customer journeys and ecosystems
- Identify and interpret cultural and social trends
- Audit and assess competitive materials to identify where our brands can make a meaningful difference – draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Uncover insights on the behaviors and underlying beliefs that impact brand relationships with key constituents (patients, HCPs)
- Collaborate with creative teams and help support the creative process
- Support the process of planning for, facilitating and consolidating output from internal as well as client strategic planning sessions and workshops
- Help develop/write new workshops based on client planning needs
- Provide research support to internal as well as client market research teams
- Support efforts in continuously promoting business development through organic growth as well as during the pitch process
- Support internal initiatives and the development of new strategy tools
- Write creative and project briefs
- Develop moderators guides and conduct interviews when necessary
- 3-5 years of prior strategic planning experience in professional or medical communications agency, or consumer healthcare agency
- Experience with unbranded and branded pharma initiatives
- Has a firm understanding of digital and social media to interpret and draw conclusions from social data digital/social initiatives
- Clearly able to communicate and present ideas, POVs, and strategies to internal teams, clients, and prospective clients
- Possesses energy, an eye for detail, creativity and drive to work efficiently and find fresh (but realistic) solutions
- Can quickly gather, absorb, synthesize large, diverse data sets into strong creative writing (in briefs, slides, client facing documents/emails)
- Naturally curious, enjoys learning, has a proactive attitude
- Thinks beyond the data – focuses on the “so what”?
- Possesses collaborative spirit and willingness to support Cult team members, across functions (account, creative, medical, digital)
- Familiar with a broad range of research methodologies
- Highly organized and proficient in time management
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K + match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development (including monthly Lunch & Learns)
- Paid Time Off plus Summer Friday Program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.