Join the Cult!
CultHealth believes that we can leverage the power of creative thinking to improve health and save lives.
As we continue to grow, our agency’s need for talented cultivators expands. We’re now looking to add a proactive, solution-oriented and upbeat Senior Account Executive to effectively collaborate with a strong account/creative team and become a trusted advisor/partner to our clients.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for the management and execution of the day-to-day account activities to ensure agency and client expectations are met.
- Develop effective campaign briefs in conjunction with strategy/planning
- Provide constructive, strategic creative feedback
- Able to manage up and down
- Understand the strategic nature of the account and clearly articulate that internally and externally
- Possess ability to be the lead meetings internally and externally
- Sell in new ideas internally and externally
- Handle financial planning
- Recommend efficiencies (internally)
- Be accountable for budgets/timelines/deliverables
- Share strategic insights with others internally and externally
- Bring creative thinking (be solution oriented)
- Seek opportunity outside of job description
- Minimum 2-years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital marketing firm
- Pharma marketing experience/knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects & assignments in a day
- Experience building client relationships & trust
- Experience directing & fostering vendor partnerships
- Adhering to & understanding of internal/client process
- Accountability & knowledge of finances
- Experience managing junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree required
Specific to this account
- Previous experience working in digital (emails, banners, websites)
- Experience working with multiple clients
- May include domestic travel
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K + match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development (including monthly Lunch & Learns)
- Paid Time Off plus Summer Friday Program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.