Join the Cult!
CultHealth believes that we can leverage the power of creative thinking to improve health and save lives.
That’s also why we’re looking to add another dynamic, thought-provoking Account Supervisor to join the CULTure.
CultHealth is seeking a special individual to join our team: A person who has a great work ethic and knows how to have fun...and trust us, we know how to have fun. We’re looking for a smart, passionate, autonomous Account Supervisor, who loves the ad business, has pharma experience, and is looking for a career with a hot, growing shop.
You will be responsible for the management and execution of the day-to-day account activities to ensure client expectations are met. You’ll manage and guide projects (with the support of an Assistant Account Executive) through the agency to deliver outstanding client service and added value at every stage. You’re a Master of marketing techniques and demonstrate a passion for the business.
- Manage one Healthcare account with minimal supervision
- Manage one Assistant Account Executive
- Manage budgets, tracking and administration of program costs and internal processing
- Convey strategic direction across internal teams; problem solve to create alignment between client and agency on strategy
- Work closely with Creative Director to pull through Client’s creative vision
- Work close with Account Lead to promote organic growth
- Help provide clear direction to creative staff, prioritize activities and follow-up projects
- Review creative work plan and help manage progress
- Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments on a daily basis
- Develop, grow and maintain solid relationships with mid-level clients
- Develop skills necessary for advancement
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital marketing firm
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical marketplace
- Pharma launch experience a big plus!!
- Understanding of the different strategies for, and requirements of, digital work, including: websites (important), email (very helpful) and banners
- Understand the materials and direction that is provided from a creative shop to a developer for coding
Good to Have
- CPG/FMCG in addition to pharma experience above
- TV Production
- Design experience (even as a hobby!)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Good understanding of business processes
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Have the ability to use digital platforms to create processes with technology
- Must possess excellent planning, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Must be motivational, have excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Know how to handle pressure and maintain composure
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K + match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development (including monthly Lunch & Learns)
- Paid Time Off plus Summer Friday Program
When it comes to marketing, good chemistry between client and agency doesn’t have to be complicated—it simply requires the right elements coming together to form the right bonds. Working with CultHealth means working together with us—from the partners to the production team. We’re all involved because we’re all bonded together with one common goal—our brands.
CultHealth is a privately owned, full-service healthcare advertising agency in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC – NOMAD. We develop brand and communications strategies that inspire healthcare providers and patients to take action, and we execute across traditional channels, like print advertising, POC, broadcast television, and through channels leveraging leading-edge digital communications and technologies. We attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and collaborative in the industry.