- Do you want to design, develop and operate extremely complex software whilst interacting with the global tech giants?
- Do you want to work in (real) Big Data?
- Do you want to steer away from consulting and instead work in a Product company?
- Do you want to join a company of experienced professionals which is just starting its graduate program? Working among peers is great, but adding mentors gives you a real chance at learning!
Cuebiq is Italy's only true Big Data product company: we gather, analyse and engineer 5 billion GPS positions per day.
In a year or so we’ll coach you and train you to become a real Big Data professional, delivering sophisticated software using a state-of-the-art technological stack comprising Spark, Kafka, and NoSQL databases. Along with these big data technologies, we also have a production-grade microservice architecture deployed on Kubernetes! Work within a pod and with agile methodology will become second nature to you.
You will get to be a part of our fantastic Core Data Assets team, in order to learn how to:
- Have an impact on our data pipelines and architectures for stream and batch processes
- Successfully push fixes and new features to improve and evolve the system
- Learn from others and consistently take action when it is required
- Analyze large datasets and processes to allow for data driven design
- Collaborate with data scientists and product experts to build systems that are correct, reliable and scalable
- A hunger for coding
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic Engineering
- Good English (we work a lot with our New York headquarter)
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Programming skills: We mainly use Kotlin, but we value the experience in programming and not the specific language: show us you know REALLY how to use it, then we'll know you can learn any of our stack!
- A positive and collaborative approach to teamwork
Bonus points for:
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, SVN, Mercurial (we use Git)
- Being at ease with industry standard software development tools (IDEs, etc.)
- Machine learning, and statistical methods
- Experience working in a distributed organization
- The ability to say no — and to explain why
- Results driven mentality, delivery-oriented approach
- Design Patterns knowledge
The perks we offer:
- Pre-Covid days we traveled a lot, enjoyed our amazing offices with ping pong table, fully stocked kitchen, games, lounge area. We had a learning time every Friday in the office just before the aperitivo!
- Now, since we are all remote-working since the Covid outbreak, still enjoy Zoom aperitivo and having a laugh together
- The future? For sure we’ll continue to value most life-work balance as we always have. We will define perks and operating mode in the times to come
Cuebiq is a leading location data and insights company, providing marketers and data professionals in a range of industries, a trusted, high quality, and transparent currency for offline mobility data to map and measure the consumer journey. Cuebiq has the largest database of anonymous, accurate, and privacy-enhanced location data in the United States, and is at the forefront of industry privacy standards, follows a privacy-compliant framework in its data collection, and is one of the very first location providers certified by leading privacy association, NAI.
Cuebiq’s AI-driven platform offers analytics, audiences, and cross-channel attribution capabilities, which empower brands and marketers to make better, more-informed business decisions and marketing strategies. Our first-party data and flexible toolset can be leveraged to expedite the development of custom location data-based solutions in a privacy-focused way.
Prioritizing the use of data to make the world a better place, Cuebiq’s Data for Good program empowers top universities and nonprofit organizations across the globe with Cuebiq’s location insights to drive innovation in community causes such as epidemiology and COVID-19 response, disaster relief, and urban development.