Cube’s mission is to bring context to your data apps.
Cube is the universal semantic layer that makes it easy to connect data silos, create consistent metrics, and make them accessible to all of your BI tools, customer-facing embedded analytics, as well as LLMs, AI chatbots, and agents.
Cube is the company behind the wildly popular Cube open-source project and delivers the Enterprise-ready Cube Cloud that includes additional functionality - such as integrations with Power BI, Tableau, and Looker - along with robust developer tools, observability, security, and compliance. Companies such as Drift, Cloud Academy, Security Scorecard, Intuit, Walmart, and IBM trust Cube to deliver amazing data experiences to their customers and employees.
We’re a remote-first team of friendly people distributed around the world. Cube is supported by investors such as Bain Capital and Decibel and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll be working on:
- Lead the understanding of the customer journey and segments within the user base and develop and optimize lifecycle programs that accelerate engagement and purchase.
- Manage paid digital programs that deliver quality leads to sales and the PLG funnels. SEM, Online directories, and more.
- Optimize the website for sign-up and conversion.
- Spearhead SEO program: Rankings and technical aspects for cube.dev, provide guidance on content to create. All to drive more and better-qualified organic traffic to sign up.
- Be a lead, or active participant in marketing operations, data analysis, and reporting. Working to define attribution, conversions and process.
Who you are:
- Analytically inclined with a passion to define and deliver against goals.
- A creative problem solver who likes to build scalable and efficient programs in fast-paced organizations.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to influence cross-functionally at all levels of the organization, including VP/exec level.
- 5+ years of B2B experience in growth marketing, lifecycle marketing or Product-led growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other similar specialty.
Things we love:
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, time/project management, and organizational ability.
- Support content creation: Writing and editing of web content, sales content, and email campaigns that will drive more conversion in PLG and sales-assisted funnels.
- Knowledge of Asana, Contentful, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing work environment.