At C Space we help companies be more human. More empathetic. More inspired. More relevant to the people they’re trying to serve. And we’re passionate about solving business problems.
Our ideal UX Researcher thrives when working on a wide range of projects day-to-day. You are resourceful and articulate about why user-centric research is critical to business, and how it fits into the product road map. You understand which research methodologies and tactics should be used to get results. You can speak to how and why it will be executed as such and the implications. You’re just as comfortable executing on this work as you are devising the approach itself.
You will be liaising between our client account teams and the clients themselves to design and build UX testing and research approaches as well as executing on that research. You’ll use your UX research skills to improve experiences and turn feedback into actionable, meaningful and feasible insights.
Who You Are
- Passionate about user centered research and translating findings into meaningful and prioritized insights
- You have an ability to connect Digital Experience touchpoints to the holistic customer experience in a way that is measurable and objective
- Have solid grounding in UX design principles and heuristics and you’re able to use that foundation to reframe the problem and simplify the user experience
- Willing and excited to collaborate with account leads, clients, and our current Digital Experience team to design UX research solutions. These solutions are designed to serve the client’s business objectives with customers at the center.
- You are highly organized and great at finding efficiencies in the design and execution process while maintaining quality and ensuring the bar is kept high
- You’re a natural problem solver and can identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; independently seeking out solutions
- You are dependable and take responsibility for your actions, honoring commitments and completing tasks on time or notifying appropriate person with an alternate plan
- You naturally take initiative and raise your hand to take on new responsibilities
- You can provide samples of your work during the interview process
- Bonus: You are versed in Product Development and Agile processes
- 1-3 years of experience in UX Research is preferred
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the Client & Consumer Services, Customer Experience and Sales teams to identify areas of opportunity for DX projects
- Work with a team of User Experience designers who work with our clients to create elegant and simple digital experiences
- Act as a consultant to our clients and client teams
- Partner with client teams to execute, analyze, and deliver user research findings
- Make design recommendations and updates based on research findings
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders on DX project proposals and findings
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive business and we welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds, abilities, and walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives. So if you think you have the right skills and mindset for this position, whether through education, work or life experience, please apply.
In 2021, C Space has won awards for Best Career Growth and Best CEOs for Women by Comparably. Comparably Awards are provided yearly to top performing company cultures based on real feedback from our employees.
About C Space
Our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer’s perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world’s best-known brands – like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more – to create “Customer Inspired Growth”.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking the initiative; doing what we say we will
- Only accept awesome: taking pride in your work; creating value for our clients and company
- Show the love: being kind to others; taking care of yourself too
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and embracing opportunities for personal growth
- Tell it like it is: caring enough about people and the work to provide meaningful feedback; speaking up when you have a different perspective
- Open up and listen: embracing feedback from others; working hard to understand different points of view
- Find what fascinates: being relentlessly curious; having a learning mindset
- We before me: remembering we succeed or fail as a team
- Leave your mark: driving results through your work; shaping our culture
C Space is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at C Space without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
C Space is a part of the Brand Consulting Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. To learn more, visit www.cspace.com or follow us on Twitter @CSpaceGlobal and Instagram @c_spaceglobal.