Growing Autism Services company is seeking a talented BCBA to join our stellar team based in the South Bay.
CSD’s Mission is to enable every individual to reach his or her full potential by providing programs that will develop new skills and concepts to maximize their ability to learn within their natural environments, and to empower families by providing supportive coaching and behavior management. CSD’s Vision is to deliver the best and most personalized, innovative solutions possible for each individual and caregiver affected by autism or other disabilities and to foster a strong culture of community participation and inclusion.
Guides and supervises the provision of evidence-based mental health services and programs for children with autism spectrum disorders and/or similar developmental disabilities in response to physician recommendations in home, school and/or other natural settings. Provides training, leadership and mentorship to a team of program supervisors.
What we offer you…
- A company founded by clinicians for clinicians.
- 100% clinical work caseload. Leave the admin work to the admin team!
- Great medical benefits, PTO, floating holidays, paid holidays.
- Full autonomy of your weekly schedule.
- Monthly bonuses.
- Promotional opportunities.
- Professional Development Stipend for CEUs and future education.
- Relocation reimbursement for moving expenses.
What you will be doing…
- Provide quality support for Program Supervisors through leadership and clinical development trainings.
- Conduct behavioral assessments, functional assessments, and functional analyses.
- Develop behavior support and intervention plans.
- Provide parent training and support for the whole family system.
- Updating programs and observing data through Central Reach
We are looking for people who…
- Knowledgeable of other community resources and agencies that serve children. - Sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse population.
- Have a genuine desire to learn, teach, collaborate, and make an impact on clients with a variety of abilities!
- Want to be a part of a team with a common goal to make a difference
- Are excited to be in a position that provides direct feedback and strives for the highest quality of services
- Believe in different methodologies in teaching such as Applied Behavioral Analysis (“ABA”), Early Start Denver Model (“ESDM”), Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication-Handicapped Children (“TEACCH”), Picture Exchange Communication System (“PECS”), and Pivotal Response Training (“PRT”).