Job Title: PAYOR RELATIONS MANAGER
FLSA Classification: FT – EXEMPT
Reports To: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Effective Date: APRIL 2017
JOB SUMMARY Manages the general administration of the intake and treatment processes for all funding sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Adheres to CSD’s Commitment to Quality Standards.
• Creates and revises client-intake and treatment systems and processes for all funding sources by analyzing current operating practices and by communicating directly with the funding sources.
• Prepares and provides detailed information to all pertinent departments regarding client timelines to ensure accurate and timely provision of services. Ensure visibility of all data for all pertinent parties.
• Ensures continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to upper management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
• Guides employee administrative actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
• Ensures the timely credentialing of all clinicians with all funding sources. Oversees contracts and funding source billing and clinical regulations to ensure compliance.
• Develops partnership with additional funding sources. Assists upper management with development of new regions /markets as well as new company goals/objectives
• Trains and supports Intake Coordinators by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
• Train the Management team (Regional Directors, etc.) Clinical team (Clinical Directors and Program Supervisors/Coordinators) on the developed and modified processes for funding sources via in-person meetings.
• Implement Quality Control procedures for ABA assessments for all funding sources.
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR TRAINING EQUIVALENT TO
• Bachelor’s degree
MINIMUM YEARS OF ADDITIONAL RELATED EXPIRIENCE
• 4 or more years of experience in a similar role
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS (Skills, Abilities, Licenses)
• Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Preferred proficiency in Central Reach, Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Publisher, Office 365
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Excellent communicator
(Approximate percent per 7.5-hour workday)
• Frequent bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, twisting to observe, assess, and interact with infants/toddlers (50%).
• Frequent speaking and listening (50%) to clients, staff, and other professionals in meetings and on the phone.
• Occasional walking to, bending to enter, sitting, and using upper and lower limbs to drive car to and from home visits and meetings (20%).
• Occasional sitting and maintaining close visual attention to write reports and work at the computer (15%).
• Occasional lifting, carrying, and loading/unloading toys and materials used in home visits (10%).