Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
Reporting to the VP of Sales & BD this senior role will play a key role in shaping and pushing forward our vision of the product, strategy, and investments while also negotiating and closing deals to realise this vision. The Sales Executive will work closely with our product, marketing and engineering teams and partner cross-functionally with legal, policy, finance and other teams. We're looking for a driven sales professional who’s passionate about selling early-adopter SaaS in multi-stakeholder, nascent and complex selling environments. The Sales Executive will be working in a collaborative team to expand the Crystal customer base domestically and abroad.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive sales for the assigned territory/verticals, sales planning, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Execute on sales of Crystal software and services (solely or with a small team) and manage stakeholder relations with the goals of driving revenue growth and maximising profitability.
- Own sales targets and projections and achieve revenue targets for the assigned territory and/or verticals individually and by cooperating with sales partners.
- Partner with a variety of business and technology stakeholders within Crystal (analytics, legal, technology teams, etc.) and with third parties to develop a strong sales pipeline and to deliver the best services.
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with SFDC (Salesforce) as our central hub.
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximising sales and retention.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success - to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experience for our customers.
- Review and improve efficiency of business processes.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance at industry events and public meetings.
- Execute on defined and aligned KPI’s set with executive management of Crystal.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in full-cycle B2B SaaS Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, MBA or Master’s Degree in IT or technical field is a plus.
- Languages: English (Fluent) and Ukrainian (Fluent), other languages are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of- and experience with Blockchain/Crypto Currencies.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently as well as exhibit strong leadership skills to be a member of a greater team in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment.
- Takes initiative and creative in approach to problem-solving, strong "can do" attitude.
- Able to present and sell to C-level customers and partners.
- Strong negotiation skills and a demonstrated record of successfully closing deals.
- High degree of integrity, attention to detail, punctual; responsibility for all decisions with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Excellent oral communication, planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organisation with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Willingness and ability to travel.