Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Responsible for leading the service lifecycle of current and future networks. Includes up-front design reviews, deployment and ongoing operations. Develop novel strategies to capacity plan, monitor, and scale services and overall operations of each network. Implement standards and best practices through building platforms, frameworks, and processes such as incident response and postmortems. Blends software engineering, systems engineering, and people engineering. As each network is unique and filled with opportunity, entrepreneurial energy will help them develop a novel but appropriate infrastructure and help identify new ways to operate and scale each network.
- Leading the pre-launch, launch, and operational plan of each network.
- Building supporting tools as needed from SDKs and libraries in a variety of languages.
- Designing and implementing secure cloud and on-premise infrastructure to validate blocks and power new crypto networks.
- Creating systems that secure millions of dollars of cryptocurrency from motivated attackers.
- Inventing technical, social, and industry solutions to whatever challenges arise along the way.
- Collaborating closely with other senior engineers to ensure we're never single point failures.
- Prioritizing creative time to explore what might be next for our team and industry.
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and the impact it can have on the world.
- Hands-on experience working with AWS, GCP, and/or bare metal management, configuration, and tooling.
- Has designed, built, launched and scaled successful engineering projects.
- Respects the challenges associated with securing key material and managing novel risk.
- Experience implementing cloud infrastructure, datacenter design and codifying, automating and scaling services.
Why Polychain Labs
- Opportunity to collaborate alongside some of blockchain's most experienced researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and financial experts.
- Access to the scale and resources needed to power the future of our industry.
- Start-up size with industry-wide impact and autonomy.
- Competitive salary, flexibility, and fun.
Polychain is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Polychain does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.