We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who can localize our Japanese content to English-speaking audiences.
- Time, translate, typeset and/or QC anime and live-action titles to English (both catalog and simulcast)
- Potentially translate manga to English
- Translate web pages and other static text to Japanese
- Fluency in Japanese, both writing and speaking
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with aggressive deadlines for simulcasts
- Familiarity with Aegisub and .ssa subtitle format
- Experience subtitling anime and/or manga a big plus
Crunchyroll is the world’s largest destination for anime and manga. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.