Part-Time (Contractor), San Francisco or Remote
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who can assist in the localization of our Japanese content by editing subtitle scripts and other materials.
- Edit, typeset, and/or QC anime and live-action titles (both catalog and simulcast
- Familiarity with Japanese language
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with aggressive deadlines for simulcasts
- Previous experience as an editor of published materials
- Familiarity with Aegisub and .ssa subtitle format
Crunchyroll is the world’s largest destination for anime and manga. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.