CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer. The ideal candidate has experience testing and/or troubleshooting software applications as well as building and enhancing automation frameworks. The successful candidate exhibits a high level of self-motivation and independence as well as the ability to work within a team environment. This individual will play a major role in expanding the current automated test suite.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Become subject-matter expert of CT! application suite, and collaborate closely with PM, QA, Development, and Customer Support teams to identify the best strategies for delivering full functional test suites, regression, and smoke tests.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test cases for business functionality that can be run as manual tests or implemented as automated tests.
- Responsible for updating test methods and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance standards. Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Maintains and modifies test environment and configuration as needed, creates new test environments and configurations to meet test cases or problem recreation requirements.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Documents test results and manages defects and test cases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software.
- Assists in the assessment and planning of test efforts required for new functions/features under development.
- Works with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Maintain development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates, and work with the cross-functional team to meet project milestones.
- Good knowledge with QA tools, technologies, and bug tracking systems such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Good knowledge with application engineering concepts including agile development, Continuous Integration (CI).
- Experience with troubleshooting and/or manual testing in Client/Server and browser-based environments.
- Strong database skills with hands on SQL query writing and back end validation.
- Good knowledge and experience in software testing methodology, test development, and test execution involving multiple types of testing (e.g. Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and Performance).
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work within a team environment and work with people with diverse background.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to support aggressive schedules.
- Experience with ORACLE
- Experience with ERP applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs