CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back-office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company, with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking for highly motivated Technical Support Analysts (Tier 3) with experience solving complex technical software problems in enterprise systems. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for troubleshooting issues escalated from Tier 1 & 2 Support and is able to perform data analysis (Oracle SQL and PL/SQL) and debugging (Java stack) to identify the root cause of technical issues for the CrunchTime! Application Suite. An ideal candidate is a self-starter, possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and is able to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-departmental teams.
- Prioritize tickets and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation, ensuring adherence to CrunchTime’s SLA
- Analyze data and debug application code to determine the root cause of CrunchTime! software issues escalated by Tier 1 & 2 Support
- Utilize CrunchTime’s CRM and project management tools to thoroughly and clearly document assigned issues
- Collaborate across departments to resolve issues
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge of CrunchTime! software release versions
- Take ownership of custom technical requests from clients, from analysis phase through development and testing.
Required Skills and Experience
- BA or BS degree, ideally in a technical field
- Expertise in SQL; Experience with an RDBMS system.
- Demonstrated ability to debug structured code to troubleshoot and identify defects
- Able to leverage MS productivity tools (Excel, Word) to analyze data and document cause and effect.
- Experience working with ERP systems; Understanding of SaaS architecture
- Strong attention to detail and complex problem solving capabilities
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Able to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment and prioritize the support queue to meet SLA targets.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- Able to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Oracle. MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with Dynamic SQL
- Able to debug stored procedures/functions/packages in PL/SQL
- Experience reviewing log files to interpret error messages
- Understanding of object oriented programming.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs