CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer who will develop solutions to complex business requirements, providing a scalable and efficient architecture to support our suite of ERP applications. The ideal person has full life cycle experience and a proven ability to analyze, design and build complex database transaction and reporting solutions.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Develops PL/SQL scripts for complex business requirements through analysis, design, development, testing, debugging and documentation phases
- Performs database tuning and optimization (schema and SQL)
- Assists the development staff with complex SQL
- Creates and maintains database upgrade scripts
- Delivers work estimates for proposed changes, both small and large in scope
- Troubleshoots problems and provides solutions to them
- Creates SQL scripts to repair client data and/or fulfill client data modification requests
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience developing PL/SQL for large scale software applications
- Ability to process complex business requirements and develop a stable, scalable, and efficient architecture to support those requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of system development life cycle processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and manage in a rapidly changing environment.
- A self-starter who can take ownership and lead projects
- Team player with high energy-can do attitude
- Strong focus on results and quality
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs