CrunchTime! Information Systems is a global leader in enterprise-class back office solutions for the restaurant, cruise, foodservice and hospitality industries. Founded in 1995, our mission is to provide cutting-edge technologies and solutions that help our customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
CrunchTime is seeking a Business Development Representative with a hunter’s mentality. Successful candidates will play a major role in the sales organization and will be a motivated, proactive person that delivers work of the highest standards. You will research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, and create qualified sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, stimulate demand for our solutions, qualify opportunities, and successfully position the CrunchTime value proposition
*This position offers 100% remote flexibility.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails LinkedIn messaging, tradeshow follow up, and other outbound tactics.
- Collaborate with marketing to respond to and develop Marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
- Ability to Develop “Why CrunchTime, Why Now” value proposition for each prospect.
- Strategically use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, etc... to understand target accounts and best points of contacts.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Schedule initial technical assessments and discovery meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business.
- Progress in our program – you will have performance and skill development goals established to achieve career progression from business development into an inside sales role
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools and product
- Drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- "One-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Understanding of Hospitality Industry is a plus
- 1-2 years of previous sales or BDR experience in which you demonstrated the ability to exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.