CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking to add a highly motivated Senior Cloud Engineer to our infrastructure engineering team. We're looking for an experienced candidate with solid experience in AWS architecture and operational support with a focus on best practices. This position will augment an existing automation team, so any additional knowledge around provisioning and configuration management tools are highly desired.
*This position can offer 100% remote flexibility!
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a primary resource in designing, building, maintaining, and deploying AWS resources.
- Monitor, diagnose, and resolve performance issues.
- Create and maintain architecture diagrams.
- Participate in operational issue escalations to resolution.
- Assist in integration of on-prem and cloud resources.
- Contribute to all areas of the infrastructure stack including on-prem components.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience managing AWS focused environments.
- 7+ years of experience maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Must be able to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Must exhibit strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to collaborate well with a team of engineers from multiple disciplines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical problems in terms that are easy to understand.
- Highly organized, communicative, and excellence in work is a point of pride.
- Experience with infrastructure deployment, configuration management, and monitoring tools.
- Solid experience, understanding, and implementation of the following:
- AWS services and resources
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Block Storage
- General AWS Networking components
- Route 53
- At least one configuration management or provisioning tool
- Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- RedHat Linux variants
- Scripting in at least on language
- Python, Perl, Bash, etc.
- At least one type of monitoring platform
- Nagios, Zenoss, CloudWatch, etc.
- Preferred experience with the following:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Hashicorp Vault
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs