CrunchTime! Information Systems is a global leader in enterprise-class back office solutions for the restaurant, cruise, foodservice and hospitality industries. Incorporated in 1995, our mission is to provide cutting-edge technologies and solutions that help our customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
CrunchTime is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager with point of sale and integration experience. The ideal candidate will be a motivational team leader who takes total ownership of the development and support of ConneX, our POS integration platform. This position will be responsible for mapping and delivering the product vision using all tools and resources available. CrunchTime is a client-focused organization, so keeping our users' needs and perspective is paramount.
*This position offers 100% remote flexibility.
- Setting the vision for the product and its future state.
- Managing and prioritizing the feature backlog.
- Guiding the development team in building new features and capabilities.
- Understanding the capabilities of ConneX and CrunchTime to solve customer's problems better.
- Acting as project manager for new POS integrations.
- Engaging stakeholders, both internal and external, ensuring their understanding and alignment with the product vision and priorities.
- Working with the product strategy team to ensure alignment across our platform.
- Acting as the bridge to all departments regarding ConneX, including sales, marketing, engineering, client services, and executive leadership.
- Exploring partnerships with POS vendors.
- Producing and publishing API standards for future POS integrations.
- Partnering with IT and development to manage the integration tech stack.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience configuring and working with point of sale (POS) systems.
- Experience working with relational and semi structured data.
- Experience evaluating APIs using tools such as Postman or Insomnia
- Understanding of the principles of scalable application performance.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Detail-oriented mindset, Self-directed, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to assess complex business requirements and to lead requirements and design definition sessions to facilitate the development of effective business solutions.
- Ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development, for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and experience with SQL.
CrunchTime! employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.